The Accent on Canadian English (ACE) eBook
Accent modification/accent reduction resource
The Accent on Canadian English (ACE)™ eBook is $79.95 CDN. This program is for ESL speakers who want to learn Canadian English pronunciation.
NEW PRODUCT 2019 RELEASE – EXPANDED AUDIO CONTENT!
Is your speech clearly understood by others?
Are certain sounds or words difficult to pronounce?
Are you confident speaking English?
Use the ACE™ eBook and discover:
- How to identify your specific pronunciation challenges.
- How to set achievable pronunciation goals.
- How to hear the differences between Canadian English sounds and common substitutions.
- How to use correct syllable, word and sentence stress patterns.
- How to use common intonation patterns in Canadian English.
- How to apply what you’ve learned to everyday conversations.
- Common spellings for English consonant and vowel sounds.
The ACE™ eBook is used as:
- Self-study pronunciation improvement program.
- Instructional resource.
- Learning material for accent modification/pronunciation improvement.
One download is available for ACE eBooks. The download links expire within 30 days of purchase.
Recommendations for downloading ACE™ eBook:
- Connect to high-speed internet. The ACE™ eBook is divided into 2 parts to facilitate ease of download. Each part is approximately 75MB.
- Please wait for your confirmation email before downloading the eBook. The link to both downloads will be provided.
- Download to a computer. There may be some instability downloading and opening the ePub file on smart phones and some tablets due to the large file size. We can not guarantee the eBook will open on these devices.
- Open the eBook using an e-reader. We suggest using the free Google Chrome App “Readium”, Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 or later, or iBooks. You will not be able to successfully open your eBook without an e-reader.